PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - Free Strollers?

Goes4FastPass
08-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Hallucination check:

I thought I read somewhere strollers are FREE during MNSSHP.

Is that the case?

Every cent helps.

blondeinbrandon
08-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I know the wheelchair we got last year was free, so I would assume the strollers are too. We walked up to pay and they said they were free at the party.
Maybe someone who got a stroller free will pipe in. :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
08-10-2009, 01:44 PM
They were in 2007 -- but times have changed, so I can't confirm it for you.

Sneaky Pete
08-11-2009, 12:54 AM
before close and we lost ALL of the DD's candy that was stored in it. When it gets close to closing, my advice is to always hang onto everything because people are more desperate to snag a stroller when their big kids are crashing at 12:00.

Mickey'sGirl
09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
After trudging around successfully on his own in the extreme heat and humidity for 2 weeks, we ended up having to get a stroller for our DS5 on our last night at the World, when we were attending the Hallowe'en party.... and IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT FREE! We were charged $15 for it.

That said, there is no way he could have lasted until midnight on his own legs, and there is no way we could have carried his 55lb carcass around when he fizzled out (cuz we all know they double their weight when they are asleep :secret:) .

So, based on my experience last week, I would be prepared to pay for a stroller if you are attending a party.

TheRustyScupper
09-10-2009, 08:06 AM
No free strollers.

Goes4FastPass
09-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Got it.

When I hear of "free" and WDW, I expect what I'm going to hear about is the mustard on the hot dog.

I think we've decided to schlep our own stroller anyway.