PDA

View Full Version : can you by tickets on the night of MNSSHP for the early parties?

LoriSan
08-10-2009, 11:07 AM
I know as it gets closer to Halloween, the parties sell out. But the parties in Sept, would I be safe to wait until that night to buy the tickets, in case the weather is bad?

faline
08-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Oftentimes you can buy tickets the night of BUT if you have your heart set on attending a particular night, I'd suggest pre-purchasing.

Imagineer1981
08-10-2009, 11:59 AM
really depends, some sell out quickly and some do not, the first ones tend to sell out early. I went once when it was 100 degrees and so HUMID, and then it poured rain on us, and we still had a great time

DisneyAggies
08-10-2009, 12:28 PM
It really depends on the night. Ones on Fridays and Saturdays tend to sell out more often than ones during the week.

We always pre-purchase ours through disneyworld.com because it's cheaper! The only time we've NOT gone to the party (and had tickets) was when I was sick. Went to GR and they happily gave us tickets for another night. And yes, we were at the Halloween Party the night before Hurricane Wilma came into town.

Disney Doll
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM
It's a risk. They could sell out and of course if not you'll be paying more for tickets at the door than you would for pre-order tickets. I like to pre-order. Weather is not a concern. If it rains we would still head to the parks party or not.

LoriSan
08-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Ohhh, I forgot that it's cheaper to pre-order. I guess if I buy at the window, I can't get my DVC/Visa/AP discount either (whichever gives the discount, I know one does). I'll preorder and hope for the best.