PDA

View Full Version : Any Resort TV Music Available Online?

jakeybake
08-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi,

Would anyone know if the Disney music they play on your resort TV is available anywhere online? You know the music I'm talking about, they play it on the station that shows you the current hours for each park and the resort information for the resort you are staying at.

It's instrumental versions of classic Disney songs.

I did find a station on Live 365 that plays it from 7:00-8:00 each day but unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to always be at a computer at that time so I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that had the music available whenever you wanted to listen to it.

Just hearing it brings me back so much!!

Jay

jnfr2424
08-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Sorcerer Radio on live 365 plays everything including resort music all day long

http://www.live365.com/stations/sorcerer1?site=live365

DizneyRox
08-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Yep, there are a few sites that actually have the Resort TV loops (video and audio) as well as other channels.

Use Google, I'm sure you'll turn up a bit of something...

DisneyDINK
08-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Doesn't have what you're looking for, but a cool site anyway:
<snip>

tazlikesrobots
08-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Check out <snip>
The site has lots of Disney music (all on demand) and you can make custom play lists.

steamboat willy
08-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Now this is too cool. Epcot music playing :music: while looking at Disney stuff on INTERCOT. Thanks jnfr2424 for the Sorcerer Link. While typing this I can see others have chimmed in with other Disney Music.

WE LEAVE 28 Days from this morning.:cool:

jnfr2424
08-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Now this is too cool. Epcot music playing :music: while looking at Disney stuff on INTERCOT. Thanks jnfr2424 for the Sorcerer Link. While typing this I can see others have chimmed in with other Disney Music.

WE LEAVE 28 Days from this morning.:cool:

It makes my work day go by so much faster plus I can dream Disney all day!
You are sooooooo welcome! Enjoy!!:mickey:

steamboat willy
08-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Now after lunch it's 18 minutes of the entire ride through Space Ship Earth. Just a minute ago it was background music from the Celebration of Nations Water Fountain Show in EPCOT. This is GREAT. :number1: Like a kid in a candy store. Not sure if this is going to generate more or less work, but it sure is nice to hear this.

steamboat willy
08-10-2009, 02:27 PM
It makes my work day go by so much faster plus I can dream Disney all day!
You are sooooooo welcome! Enjoy!!:mickey:

Enjoy that Bay Lake Tower View! :thumbsup:
Are you going to be looking at MK or Bay Lake?
Enjoy which ever you have.

Steamboat Willy

jakeybake
08-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Sorcerer Radio on live 365 plays everything including resort music all day long

http://www.live365.com/stations/sorcerer1?site=live365

Thanks. I am a HUGE Live 365, Sorcerer Radio listener. That was the site I was referring to that plays the resort music each day from 7:00-8:00.

Really brings you back.

Jay

DizneyFreak2002
08-10-2009, 09:50 PM
How about D-Tunes Live??? I listen on there a lot.. You can request songs to play, and the catalogue is huge...

jnfr2424
08-11-2009, 05:16 AM
I am so glad that you are enjoying the station
The morning show replays later on in the day if that is more convient. They also have a live web cam from where ever people are staying at and sometimes they broadcast old VHS souvenir shows and Resort TV shows! Here's the link to the web cam
<snip>

jnfr2424
08-11-2009, 05:30 AM
Enjoy that Bay Lake Tower View! :thumbsup:
Are you going to be looking at MK or Bay Lake?
Enjoy which ever you have.

Steamboat Willy

:mickey:Thanks! We have a MK view I hope its as awesome as the MK Tower room @ Comtemp! Have a great vacation in 26 days!!!

jakeybake
08-11-2009, 08:31 AM
How about D-Tunes Live??? I listen on there a lot.. You can request songs to play, and the catalogue is huge...

Thanks so much for the tip on D Tunes. It is incredible! That is exactly what I was looking for. They have an entire catalog of Disney Resort TV tunes. Just requested one and they played it immediately.

Thanks again!

Jay

AmBo
08-12-2009, 11:17 AM
D-CoT is my choice. They have a Resort TV playlist! Google it for the exact URL since we can't post it here. Google "D-CoT Park Music".

I like Sorcerers Radio, but I prefer to listen to what I want to, not what the radio wants to. :secret: