PDA

View Full Version : Virtual WDW- how cool would that be?

candleshoe
08-10-2009, 12:07 AM
So I just got Wii Resort and I am totally addicted to this flyover game where you get to fly around and explore this whole virtual 3D world any way you want. I don't even care about the actual point of the game, I just love that I can leisurely fly around this island resort, over people on the beach, through tunnels etc. It got me thinking that it would be so cool if they made a virtual WDW for Wii. To be able to just walk your Mii around the parks, go on rides, take the monorail, etc...It'll probably never happen but hey, a guy can dream right?

JPL
08-10-2009, 12:20 AM
They basically had it for a while Virtual Magic Kingdom or VMK. Sadly Disney Online Decide to close the game and leave the players and fans out in the cold.

HereWeGO
08-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Go to Google Earth, it will blow your mind. Assuming your computer can handle graphics well, you can fly to and effectively walk around in Disneyworld!!! AWESOME:mickey:

(great if you're over 4000 miles from WDW like us, and don't get there as often as we'd like (which would be every day).)

candleshoe
08-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Go to Google Earth, it will blow your mind. Assuming your computer can handle graphics well, you can fly to and effectively walk around in Disneyworld!!! AWESOME:mickey:

Right after my post I googled "virual WDW" on a whim and found this. I have not had a chance to download google earth and check it out though. It does look cool though!