PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Dining Plan

Rekenna
08-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi all!

I know there are some threads already about the new Counter Service Dining Plan.

I just have to say I am so glad we are trying this plan. I was kind of iffy about it, my DH talked me into it saying it would be much easier with our 3 boys DS2, DS3, and DS10 and my adult sister-to not have to make ADR's, worry about showing up on time, etc. And you know what he was right! Shhh don't tell him I said that!:secret:

I love to plan, love making ADR's etc. But, I will tell you what-this has been the most relaxing trip to plan, b/c I haven't had to worry about making ADR's. I know we will miss out on some of the dining experiences-but I think my dudes won't care, especially DS3 he is so excited he is about to jump out of his skin.

Then on top of it we ended up getting the dining for free when we are going! Oct 25-Oct 30 which we had picked b/c of a room pin code but using the free dining discount that week in stead of the pin code saved us a bunch of money! $257 WOW! Souvenir money!

I feel really awful for those of you that are having a tough time getting your ADR's-I hope it all works out for you! But in the meantime I am going to sit back, relax and wait for our family vacation to start-we need a break!

Happy ADR hunting/making!:mickey:

Donald
08-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I agree with you-sometimes trying to make ADR times can be very stressful. Sometimes disney transportation is not as quick as you would like!

Enjoy your stress free meals!