PDA

View Full Version : November Park Hours Discrepancies

KAT1811
08-08-2009, 11:44 AM
I was checking the park hours for our upcoming November trip on both Intercot and the official Walt Disney World sites and the hours are listed differntly. The Fantasmic times are different as some of the listed Wishes dates. There are no times listed on the official WDW site for AK in November but Intercot has times listed. I am just a bit confused :confused: as to which is correct? I am just trying to finalize my dining ADRs and correlating them to the activities is paramount.

kakn7294
08-08-2009, 01:02 PM
I'd go with Disney's site although you can't count on them either. They tend to change hours from what's posted on their site too.

Strmchsr
08-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Any time Intercot posts hours it is what we have received directly from WDW, not from "other sources." Unfortunately, WDW's website is pretty pathetic and often incorrect. However, as Kathy noted, with the way crowds have been fluctuating WDW has been changing hours so often no one can keep up with it. So, it's hard to say what's right at any given moment.

mousetrapper
08-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Yes, I keep checking as my trip time approaches. I've had instances in the past when Disney has adjusted times, which I assume they did based on actual vs. projected bookings.