PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia

Ltmoko
08-07-2009, 07:44 PM
We used to love eating at alfredos...have not eaten at tutto, what does everyone think of tutto? Thanks.

jenperich
08-07-2009, 08:49 PM
My husband is a lasagna fanatic, and he thought Tutto's lasagna was THE BEST. They really haven't changed the decor of the restaurant. The food was delicious, and the service was great. We are going there this October on our 1st anniversary to reminisce about the night my husband proposed in "Italy". To make a long story short, we highly recommend Tutto Italia! :mickey:

Twinsowner
08-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Ditto for us!!! Can't wait to go back in November!

jillluvsdisney
08-07-2009, 11:19 PM
We dined there for lunch last December. The food and deserts were all good and the service was great and servers very friendly. I think we'll be going back this year again.

iwassak
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
i'm so glad for the positive reviews! tutto was recommended to me as i'm making honeymoon plans for my dn. i made ressies & am worried they won't like it. this makes me feel much better! thanks!

PittFan
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
We absolutely LOVE Tutto Italia !!! Booked it twice for an upcoming trip. The only restaurant we enjoy as much is Le Cellier. :mickey:

jenny1976
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Been there, did that, can't wait to go back!!! All I have to say is LOVE IT!! Specially for lunch.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Atmosphere, food, service--all wonderful!
Enjoy! :chef:

Ltmoko
08-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the comments. Wanted LeCellier for our anninversary, could not get it. I'll book Tutto instead.

A Mouse Fan
08-12-2009, 02:45 PM
We think its WAY better than alfredo's! We had one of the best meals at Tutto Italia in November. It was delicious and the service was wonderful! :thumbsup:

Fangorn
08-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Alfredo's was our family's all-time favorite restaurant - perhaps because it was the very first table service place we (all 6 of us) every went to at WDW. The kids all have great memories of Alfredo's.

When it changed to Tutto Italia we were initially upset. DW and I were at Epcot the day after it changed over and on a whim, decided to try Tutto. If anything, we found it to be better than Alfredo's. Took the kids there later and they all thought the same.

Food is great - try the prosciutto-wrapped cantalope appetizer - and the service has been excellent to superior everytime we've been there.

Steve

wildernesslady
08-13-2009, 04:54 PM
We also like it better than Alfredo's. The penne caprese is very good. Enjoy.