PDA

View Full Version : parties in the parks

beachezncream
08-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I love all of the themed special events in the parks, which is your families favorite?

we love the MVMCP :mickey: we love the parade and the piped smell of gingerbread.

joonyer
08-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Our favorite is MNSSHP. Love the parade, trick or treating and especially the Hallowishes Fireworks and music. Great show!

epceddie
08-08-2009, 02:56 PM
We're also big fans of MNSSHP. We love watching the Headless Horseman ride down Main Street USA with the castle in the background.
On our last trip, we were lucky to get a seat on the second floor of the train station. It was great watching the parade come right at us.
The Haunted Mansion is even more fun on nights when there's a MNSSHP.

mainemajor
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Boo for you. This stays with you for a long time.

KAJUNKING
08-08-2009, 07:53 PM
we have only been to mnsshp, but we really enjoy it

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-09-2009, 09:03 PM
MNSSHP was the most fun I think. I enjoyed the others but this one just seemed more interactive.

Mickey91
08-11-2009, 12:25 AM
MNSSHP... I think it is because there isn't anything else going on halloweenish. For MVMCP, there are special holiday decorations and events at all the theme parks as well as the resorts. I would offer this advice. If you will be there the week of Halloween, go to one of the parties on a night other than Halloween. The resorts have fun activities going on Halloween night and the party isn't any different.