PDA

View Full Version : Duh..I’m probably the last one to notice..

Wells
08-06-2009, 06:02 AM
For those of you who receive the "Disney Twenty-Three" magazine...did you notice that the fall issues cover glows in the dark?

Diznee4Me
08-06-2009, 07:32 AM
I did....pretty cool. Which patch did you get? I got the monorail.

Adambomb85
08-06-2009, 09:35 AM
A few nights ago, i saw an eerie glow where I left the mail - and was pleasently surprised to see the D23 magazine glowing! Great touch.

I got the Matterhorn patch - very nice!

I have to say, with the first three editions, I am very pleased with the D23 magazine. The articles are very interesting, provide some great insight and offer some wonderful photos. I especially enjoyed the feature on "The Haunted Mansion" in this issue. Not a "haunted mansion fanatic" like others, this really made me appreciate the nuanaces of the attraction even more. D23 mag will most likely keep me a member in 2010!

What about everyone else, how do we feel about the quality of the publication?

Wells
08-06-2009, 09:52 AM
I got the speedboat patch....
As far as the magazine itself, I have enjoyed reading most of the articles; however, they are not very objective. They are definitely talking the company line.
It has also been very DisneyLAND-centric, maybe this will even out over time, I would like to see more Disney WORLD related information.......(not to start a east coast / west coast thing)

tinksmom02
08-06-2009, 10:28 AM
I hadn't noticed, but then again, I haven't had time to actually READ the magazines yet. They are of pretty good quality, though, and i like that we get little surprises every now and then. To me, it was worth the price. Whether i'll renew for next year is another question, though.