PDA

View Full Version : July 27 and 30!

Diamondback'09
08-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Well I had a great two days at Disneyland last week. I'll start out by saying that as crowded as it was, the lines weren't really that bad.

I went on Monday, the 27th. We got to the parking lot a little bit after 8 a.m. We parked without a problem on the Mickey parking level in the parking structure then waited about five minutes to get on the tram. We started out the day at Disneyland park. On our way down Main Street, my cousin stopped and got a fortune from the fortune teller machine. It said that she was to stay clear of boats. I told we had to go on Pirates if that was case.

Our first ride of the day was Space Mountain. We waited about 15 minutes. I was very impressed with the ride. The last time I was at Disneyland, there was still the original Space Mountain operating. I loved the quick turns and forces toward the end of the ride. We stopped and rode Astro Blasters before continuing on to Matterhorn. After taking a spin on the right track, we headed back over to Tomorrowland and went on Autopia.

We then went over to Toontown and rode roger Rabbit. We decided to kick back and go on the train. After getting off at New Orleans We walked back to Fantasyland to eat. We finished up our meal and then went back to New Orleans and rode Pirates and Haunted Mansion. After enjoying those rides we waited an hour for Indiana Jones, which was well worth it in my opinion because of the theming and the overall fun of the ride.

We decided to wait until Thursday to ride some of the other rides in Disneyland. We trekked over to California Adventure and waited about 45 min. for Soarin'. I love the sense of fligh you actually get while riding that ride. After the ride was over, we walked across the plaza and rode Monsters Inc. and Tower of Terror. I though it was cool how it was very different from its Florida cousin. Both versions of the ride are amazing.

We had to leave after that and go watch the Indians come back in the top of the ninth and beat the Angels 8-6! Go tribe!

We went to Disney again on Thursday the 30th. I think it was alittle bit busier that day than Monday. We started out the day by riding the Submarine Voyage. It was an excellent ride. After that I took a ride on the left side of Matterhorn. I rode rides including Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, and Star Tours at the park. I also rode Indiana Jones after ropening from a breakdown. We got sstuck for several minutes at several locations mid course. It was definately a memorable ride. We then travelled back over to California Adventure and rode Soarin, Maliboomer and Mullholand Madness. We also waited 6 minutes for Screamin. We headed back over to Disneyland for Fantasmic. We go there to late and unfortunately there was no place to sit OR stand. We finished up Disney by one more trip on Space Mountain.:mickey:

This was a great trip and I had lots of fun and I hope to go back soon!

NotaGeek
08-06-2009, 12:07 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT! :party2:

Thanks for the report ... it sounds like a great time at the resort! :balloon:

MegaDisney
08-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a busy couple of days!

Glad you had a good time and thanks for posting!