PDA

View Full Version : Help !

BigWes6
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm torn, DW and I can't decide whether to stay at POR or POP ! We've stayed at both and have found good points with both ,but can't decide between the two ! What do you guys think?

Scott C
08-05-2009, 02:18 PM
I have stayed at both -- I prefer POR -- recent stay at POFQ was great also. POP is not bad -- I just prefer the moderates. Time of year and size of party might influence my decision one way or the other -- but I would usually go with POR

Thanks
Scott C

EmmMOM2
08-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I would also go with POR, but my personal preference always steers me away from values...

Perhaps try writing a list and see which resort has more cons for you.

Have a great trip!!!

disney100%
08-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Another vote for POR (we love it there). Just the fact that you can avoid the bus and take the boat to Downtown Disney is a plus for us. But I will say that I have never stayed at Pop Century, so I am basing this only on the fact that we have loved POR every time we have stayed there.

disneymom15
08-05-2009, 02:51 PM
We love POP, stay there every chance we get. I always like to save money anywhere I can. However, husband and I are staying at POFQ for our 30th anniv. Wanted something a little more quaint and romantic. If it weren't for our anniv. we'd be staying at POP. If money isn't a problem, then stay at POR.

Ksmith75
08-05-2009, 03:01 PM
I am running into the same problem. On one hand the POP is less money - which means you could spend more on souvis - and the food court is great. But I love the POR as well - so quiet and peaceful - and I love that Fultons General Store and the inside bar too....sorry I am not much of a help - I would be torn too! I noticed you are from Pittsburgh! How about those PENS! Woo Hoo. and of course - GO STEELERS!

tazlikesrobots
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
POR all the way! It is a scenic resort, quiet and you have easy access to DTD :mickey:

4boysmom
08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Another vote for POR. Although the only other place we stayed once was CBR, but we missed POR when we were there. POR is very peaceful and the grounds are beautiful.

nicster
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Moderates have a refrigerator, and you are not sharing your buses with other resorts-two points for POR:thumbsup: