PDA

View Full Version : Cranium Command with todays actors?

Imagineer1981
08-04-2009, 11:56 AM
If in a magical world, and hey WDW is one, the Wonders of Life pavillion was reopened and Body Wars became a state of the art attraction and they brought back Cranium Command but with todays actors to make it current who would you want to play the roles. Here is my list, whats yours?

Buzzy: as is
General Knowledge: as is
Left Brain: Steve Carrel
Right Brain: Will Farrell
Heart: Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) as one character only now. There really isn't a good muscled duo anymore!
Adrenaline gland: Jack Black
Stomach: Seth Rogan
Bladder: not sure here..its got me stumped
The Hypothalamus: as is

Annie: Selena Gomez or another Disney channel girl seems to be the right fit.

BelleKP
08-04-2009, 12:39 PM
If in a magical world, and hey WDW is one, the Wonders of Life pavillion was reopened and Body Wars became a state of the art attraction and they brought back Cranium Command but with todays actors to make it current who would you want to play the roles. Here is my list, whats yours?

Heart: Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) as one character only now. There really isn't a good muscled duo anymore!

I love this idea soooo much! I miss this attraction . . . it was always a must see. Whenever I was helping friends plan their trips, I would specifically point this one out as it could sometimes be missed!
I love all your suggestions . . . :thumbsup:
Perhaps the bladder could be Neil Patrick Harris!! I think he's a riot! Or Michael Cera for something different!

antngoof89
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM

Definitely. That would be so awesome to see all that. Bladder should be Micheal Cera for sure or Jonah Hill. Adam Sandler would be another good actor to use for something like this too.

Imagineer1981
08-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Definitely. That would be so awesome to see all that. Bladder should be Micheal Cera for sure or Jonah Hill. Adam Sandler would be another good actor to use for something like this too.

I had Adam Sandler for Right Brain, but he has become more mellow lately, thought Will would be more over the top

antngoof89
08-04-2009, 12:56 PM
I had Adam Sandler for Right Brain, but he has become more mellow lately, thought Will would be more over the top

True. Will Ferrell is always gonna be crazy. Adam has just grown up A WHOLE LOT. I watched the Wedding Singer the other day and realized how crazy it is that he did a movie that ridiculous and is now in a bunch of serious movies and romance comedies more than those goofy movies about nothing.

HeyMrsL!ItsThisGuy!
08-04-2009, 03:40 PM
the best part about this idea is that they would all do it because everyone wants to be associated with disney, whether it be an attraction or a movie.

im a film student whose hoping to be a triple threat like ben affleck and i know i would jump at this oppourtunity

candleshoe
08-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm on board with your choices, and just wanted to say it's one of the best original post questions I've seen in awhile. LOVE IT!

I was just about to say John Goodman for the stomach...until I remembered that he was the original!

Jim Carrey could be a great adrenal gland if he's not considered a "has been".

I could also see Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson doing their schtik as Left Brain/Right brain (in that order).

Tim Robbins would be a great Right Brain too.

Vin Diesel could be the heart- and he's worked with Disney already!

KatrinaJ91
08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
This is an awesome idea!! I love the suggestions of Michael Cera, Jonah Hill and Neil Patrick Harris! I would also throw in Jason Segal (How I Met Your Mother/Sarah Marshall) and to throw a female in there....Sarah Silverman??? Great idea!!

candleshoe
08-05-2009, 10:10 AM
I was just about to say John Goodman for the stomach...until I remembered that he was the original!

i have to correct my own post...It was that Norm guy from Cheers(George Wendt), not John Goodman, right?

In that case, I stand by John goodman for the updated version!

Brownie54
08-05-2009, 10:27 AM
"I'm on board with your choices, and just wanted to say it's one of the best original post questions I've seen in awhile. LOVE IT!"

Have to agree that was a great idea by the OP. Not sure it is doable as it may be difficult to assemble a cast like that, not to mention the cost. This show has always been a favorite of mine also.

LiloLovesTheKing26
08-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Vince Vaughn for the Bladder!!!

Love the post!

Imagineer1981
08-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks, was trying to have some fun with this one!!!