PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Robot

terri110874
08-04-2009, 08:48 AM
I heard that in Innoventions East that kids make their own robot. Is this still available to do or has this ended?

Thanks

wishiniwasthere
08-04-2009, 08:51 AM
We had done it in the past, but last September when we were there, it was gone. :(

DisneyFr33k
08-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Yep, gone during our trip last October. And it was our favorite thing to do there!! :sad:

jonasbrotherslvr15
08-04-2009, 03:59 PM
it was me and my brothers favorite thing to do there. when we recently went it wasnt there :(:(

5togetherWDW
08-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Yes, the plastics exhibit has been closed -- but, if you go over to the other side of Innoventions you can get a take home Velcro souvenier. The Velcro take-aways are flat paper-doll like cut out frogs with an unlimited supply of flat hook and loop on clothes / shapes to attach. While not as guy friendly as the 3D plastic robot, with creativity robots can be made.
If you miss the video game aspect of the plastic exhibit (I liked making my bots bouncy bouncy) then try going to Runtime (IBM's make a video game experience) which is nearby to the Velcro exhibit. Innoventions is always changing, I never promise my children any exhibit will await us. The new piggy bank experience does not give a take home, but is fun.