PDA

View Full Version : Disney Chase cardholder offers

tinksmom02
08-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I just visited my "News and Offers" page on the Chase/Disney site:

Cardmembers get 10% off1 merchandise purchases at even more Disney locations.

"Enchanting news! Now you get even more everyday magic when you use your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card to shop Disney. Starting August 1, you can treat your royal family to 10% off1 every time you spend $50 or more on purchases at all U.S. Disney Store retail locations. You also save 10% on purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com1 and select locations at the Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort."

The Disneystore.com savings isn't new, but I think the 10% off at US retail stores is. Anyway, thought I'd share! :mickey:

They're also having some fancy ball thing on Sat. August 22 from 9-10am at stores. You'll need to download a ticket (at the Chase Site) and present your Disney chase card to get in:

"Put on your tiara and join us Saturday, August 22, 2009, for "Dress Up In Dreams," an exclusive costume preview party for Cardmembers. From 9 am to 10 am, you and your little princesses (and princes, too) will enjoy a sneak peek at the new arrivals, activities, storytelling, private shopping time and a FREE gift just for attending, while supplies last."

It'sWDW4me
08-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Cool! Thanks for sharing, Christi. :mickey: