PDA

View Full Version : Crsytal Palace at 8:00am

DisneyHoneymooners
08-03-2009, 11:15 AM
We have breakfast scheduled for 8:00am at CP for our upcoming trip. MK opens at 9:00 that morning. Can someone tell me how early do the buses run prior to the park opening (we are staying at AKL)? How do we get in once we are there? thanks.

Strmchsr
08-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Buses are usually running that early. To get in just go to the MK front entrance and follow the signs for breakfast reservations. They have a specific place where you enter, then you can walk up Main St on your own to get to CP. It's a good chance for castle pics.

ransam
08-03-2009, 01:31 PM
I suggest to get there as soon as you can. We had breakfast last year at the castle before the park opens (btw, i t hink the busses start running about 2 hours before the park opens)...we got there about 45 mintues before our reservation and it was so awesome to walk around mainstreet, the castle, and the train station with no one around. we got some great pictures...it was really cool.

DisneyHoneymooners
08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
thanks for the info:thumbsup:

epceddie
08-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Good luck with the busses.
Make sure to bring a camera along so you can get some great shots of Main Street USA and the castle with only a few people in the park.