PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon Desserts?

IamBelle
07-31-2009, 06:52 PM
I am going to Whispering Canyon on my August trip and looking at the menu, I didn't see any desserts. We went last trip, but cannot remember if we had any dessert. Does anybody know if Whispering Canyon has dessert, and if they do, what are they?
Thanks,
IamBelle

VWL Mom
07-31-2009, 07:10 PM
As of 3/09

Lunch:
Apple-Caramel Pie - Crumb-topped Deep dish Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. - $5.49

Cinnamon Tortilla - Served with vanilla ice cream and topped with fresh bananas & banana-caramel sauce. - $5.49

Kahlua-flavored Chocolate Cake - Served with chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing. - $5.99

S'more Cheesecake - NY style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows. - $5.49

Dinner has all but Cinnamon Tortilla

E-OR
07-31-2009, 07:13 PM
We ate there last year and had a great dinner and dessert. Our whole family ended up eating the same dessert, S'Mores Cheesecake. It was so good. We are going to be eating here again in September when we go and can't wait.

maxrebo77
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
I had the chocolate cake last visit:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-31-2009, 07:49 PM
The apple-caramel pie was awesome :eat:

sassafras
07-31-2009, 08:05 PM
The apple caramel pie definitely!:thumbsup:

mainemajor
08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
As of 3/09

Lunch:
Apple-Caramel Pie - Crumb-topped Deep dish Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. - $5.49

Cinnamon Tortilla - Served with vanilla ice cream and topped with fresh bananas & banana-caramel sauce. - $5.49

Kahlua-flavored Chocolate Cake - Served with chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing. - $5.99

S'more Cheesecake - NY style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows. - $5.49

Dinner has all but Cinnamon Tortilla

Looking forward to these and the bottomless milkshakes on our next trip :cloud9:

DebK
08-01-2009, 12:49 PM
That tortilla for dessert is yummy.....:thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
08-01-2009, 03:21 PM
DH had the chocolate cake and I had the carmel apple pie, I ate more of his than my own.:blush: I was very glad that he ordered it.

wdw_bound
08-01-2009, 03:40 PM
They brought a fresh fruit plate for me last time we went - and it was terrific ( you have to ask though)

Enjoy - this is one of our favorite places to eat! :mickey:

Ksmith75
08-01-2009, 04:01 PM
They have a great deep dish apple pie and a smores cheesecake.....both very good. We were there in April and had a great waiter too - the Medicine Man!

BigWes6
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
We were there not too long ago and we had the S'mores cheesecake and it was delicious and our waiter was the MEDICINE MAN also !! How strange

BraddyB
08-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Looking forward to these and the bottomless milkshakes on our next trip :cloud9:

Those milkshakes are lethal !!! After a couple of those and dinner I was stuffed. We were on the dining plan and with it you are required to get dessert. Neither my wife or I could have finished one if we split it, let alone one each. We were on our way to the MNSSHP and couldnt take dessert with us and everyone around us had the dining plan so we couldnt pass it off. Our desert for the evening was Coffee in to go cups!!!! Thats right if you ever get too full on dinner and cant do the dessert ...coffee can be your dessert

IamBelle
08-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks, now seeing the desserts I remember, I had the smores cheesecake last time!! It was so good, I am surprised I forgot about it!! LOL.
Are the bottomless milkshakes extra or can you get them instead of a soda??

BraddyB
08-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Thanks, now seeing the desserts I remember, I had the smores cheesecake last time!! It was so good, I am surprised I forgot about it!! LOL.
Are the bottomless milkshakes extra or can you get them instead of a soda??

You can get them instead of a soda :D
Or POP to us Pittsburgh people !!!!!!!!

alex61821
08-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Those bottomless shakes kill me everytime, i have zero room for anything else :sick: but i can't turn them down either.