PDA

View Full Version : How do I get onto the Passholder's website?

Disney_Barbie
07-31-2009, 08:41 AM
I just bought our APs online :) I have them on will-call & got an exchange certificiate. But now I'm trying to log onto the passholder's website & can't :( none of the digits seem to be coinside with the options.
The Reservation number I have is 4 letters followed by 7 numbers - how do I register?

momofdisneyprincess
07-31-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm thinking that the AP must be activated before you can access the website. Like you said, you just have the certificate so until you activate it I don't think you can get on. Just a hunch though. I'm sure someone else will come along that knows for sure.

Disney_Barbie
07-31-2009, 08:52 AM
Perhaps, but there is an option to log on with an "exchange certificiate" - but the numbers don't seem to coinside with mine :(
I emailed disney, but I'm so anxious to log on, I've been waitint almost a year for this :)

JPL
07-31-2009, 08:55 AM
You can also access it with a valid exchange certificate.

Here is a link to the site

WDW Passholder site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersGate?id=PassholdersGatePage)

Disney_Barbie
07-31-2009, 09:03 AM
You can also access it with a valid exchange certificate.

Here is a link to the site

WDW Passholder site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersGate?id=PassholdersGatePage)

Thank you.
But none of these match with the ressie # I have. Like I said, I have 4 letters followed by 7 numbers.
These fields are asking for a date, a 3 digit number & a 5 digit number

Disney_Barbie
07-31-2009, 09:28 AM
I finally got thru to the right place by calling disney. Apparently the glitch is buying them online (which makes since cause I KNOW I've logged on before when I didn't have an activated AP, but I think I bought it @ the disney store last time).
When you buy online & put them on will call, you're "ticket number" doesn't exist yet. It's just a reservation number in order for you to pick up your tickets that exists somewhere in the great data-base of disney ticketing.
If we had purchased vouchers at a ticket window, or disney store, OR if we had puchased on like or via phone and had them shipped to us (vs. using the will-call option) by any of these means I could have logged on. But the "will call" option is the glitch.
She offered to have the tickets shipped to me, but I declined. Honestly I was just being a baby with my uncontrolable "NEED" to get onto the passholder website right away, there was nothing in particular I needed to do on there, I was just excited about buying my APs and wanted to get on for the fun of it. But I'd prefer keep my tickets @ the will-call option, that's easier for us.
But, just so you're all aware, that's the reason why I couldnt' log on.

Melanie
07-31-2009, 07:22 PM
Glad you figured it out! :thumbsup: