PDA

View Full Version : Good Day Today

mainemajor
07-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Transfered Chase dollars onto new card last week and it arrived today.:mickey:
Got word from my travel agent that my Magic Express tags were in and I'd have them tomorrow. :number1:
Friend gave my their Hidden Mickey book for our trip. :thumbsup:
All in all it was a good day today and we leave in oly 17 1/2 days :cloud9:

How was everyone else's day?

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome day! Have a Great trip:mickey:

BPATSMouse
07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
That sounds like a perfect day to me. We still have 50 days till our trip and we always look forward to hearing from our TA about everything being in:thumbsup:

vizsla
08-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Have a great time.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Time to double check and verify all your reservations. Have a great trip.

BMan62
08-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Transfered Chase dollars onto new card last week and it arrived today.:mickey:
Got word from my travel agent that my Magic Express tags were in and I'd have them tomorrow. :number1:
Friend gave my their Hidden Mickey book for our trip. :thumbsup:
All in all it was a good day today and we leave in oly 17 1/2 days :cloud9:

How was everyone else's day?

Have a great trip! We still have about 43 days to go. Anxiously awaiting our documentation now that we've passed the 45 day cancellation mark!

Hey! If you ever get through the Canaan/Skowehegan area wave over at Sibley Pond! I spent a few summers there in a cabin my grandfather helped build in the early 1930's. I was there when my younger sister was born. (Parents dumped us kids off with our grandparents until mom gave birth!)

BluewaterBrad
08-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Have a great trip!! :mickey:

mainemajor
08-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Have a great trip! We still have about 43 days to go. Anxiously awaiting our documentation now that we've passed the 45 day cancellation mark!

Hey! If you ever get through the Canaan/Skowehegan area wave over at Sibley Pond! I spent a few summers there in a cabin my grandfather helped build in the early 1930's. I was there when my younger sister was born. (Parents dumped us kids off with our grandparents until mom gave birth!)

Will do, go right through area whenever we visit/drop off/pick up DS from school. Beautiful area.