PDA

View Full Version : Donation??

TiggeRia
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM
While I was in Disney in April, I had ordered a poster that they were currently out of but promised to ship to me when it arrived. Several weeks later, I received a poster, albeit the wrong one. :blush: I called Disney merchandising and explained everything to them, and said that I would ship the wrong one back if they were send the correct one. They sent the correct one, but asked me to donate the wrong one to a hospital instead of returning it to them.

I took the poster and had it framed and donated it to my local hospital, where it is hanging in one of the pediatric rooms in the ER. I would like to let Disney that I did indeed donate it and to whom I donated it to. I'm sure they probably expect that many people do not donate what they asked them to, and rather keep it for themselves-but I don't want them to think that I did this, especially if I have similar problems in the future with returns.

My question is this, who do I send a letter to? Public relations? Merchandising? Anyone who has any idea who I could write to and possibly has an address, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you think it is ok to let them know that it really was donated?? Thank you for your help. :mickey:

mainemajor
07-30-2009, 09:47 PM
No idea on who to write to but thak you for donating it to the peds. I am sure it will be appriciated by a lot of sick children.

NotaGeek
07-31-2009, 01:08 AM
I think you should contact Guest Services ... this address would probably get your letter to where its best meant to be:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10400
Lake Buena, Vista, FL 32830

If you can, you should send a pic of the picture ... I bet they will think this is a great sharing of the Disney Magic.