PDA

View Full Version : Concerned.. About ADR

Lisa417
07-30-2009, 08:34 AM
I just read the post regarding ADR and not being able to transfer them.. I made all the reservations for my parents! They are under my name now some of them I will be with them but some of them i will not.. WILL THEY BE OK?? Or can I call and have them put my mom's name on them? OH NO I'M SO WORRIED NOW.:(

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.. I didn't know, I was just trying to be helpful and getting them their reservations cause they aren't computer savy. :O(

tys_mommy
07-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Why could your mom not just give your name when she checks in?

Mfarquar
07-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I've been in the same exact situation and my mom simply gave my name (we had split from my parents and did individual "couple" dinners).

She had absolutely NO problem at all. I had her take the confirmation number with her as well, but she didn't need it.

I would just have your mom take the reservation confirmation number and she should be fine. :mickey:

jusandnew
07-30-2009, 09:01 AM
With the free dining I did not know if DM had to have one in her name or just ours.When I made my ADR they said it did not matter as long as we had the confirmation #.

Lisa417
07-30-2009, 09:46 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for responding so fast! I feel much better! I was so worried that really sad that i got that upset about it. lol
It's just that they are work so hard on our wedding stuff that they haven't even thought about dining reservations for themselves so I did it. :o)

Thanks again

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Disney doesn't want people making ADR's and then "selling" them to other people, hence the rule.

Disney has no issues with you making ADR's for your parents. I would have your Mom take the confirmation number, and just check in with your name. Don't worry about it al all :)