PDA

View Full Version : Using DDP At Liberty Tree Tavern For Dinner??

DisneyPrincess21
07-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Can you use the basic DDP on the "Patriots' Platter "dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern? How does that work, Is it one TS per person? And how is it served, is it served family style at your table to you and your family? Do other people sit at your table or is it a private table for just you and your family?

the other micki
07-30-2009, 12:13 AM
When we ate there in 2006, it was 1 TS per person on the DDP. Yes, it is served family-style on, I think, a lazy susan. No, you don't sit with other people; it's just your party at the table. We liked it! Enjoy!

ransam
08-01-2009, 01:35 AM
it's a great meal.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-01-2009, 11:14 PM
As the others said-it's one TS and is served family style-all you can eat. We had a ball at this character meal.

I LoveJack
08-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Good food and plenty of it but they took away the characters now.:(

princessesmom
08-02-2009, 10:35 AM
The characters were taken away earlier this year. You can use the dining plan, it is 1 credit. The dinner is family style and all-you-care-to-eat. You are seated at a table with just your family. They bring trays and bowls of the items, just like at home. If you want more of something just ask and they will bring it. This was much better when the characters were included, but we still enjoyed the dinner in February.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-02-2009, 06:18 PM
I heard rumors that they were going to start bringing the characters back next year?

sisterdisco
08-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Great Meal and nice atmosphere. It is a really nice break in your day at MK. They do shuffle you in and out of there in a reasonable amount of time (other meals in the world dragged on for 1 1/2 hours). IMHO well worth the table credit.:thumbsup:

Goes4FastPass
08-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Your table will be sized for you party - even if you're "dinner for two".

My guess is, as long as they can fill every table all day long without characters, the Di$ney Company will never bring the characters back to this restaurant.