PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Rules

szyper
07-29-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm sure this is a silly question, but I couldn't find the info on the WDW ticket page. If you have a 5-day pass, can you use two of the days on one day (i.e., go to two different parks on the same day and then "lose" a day)?

We're getting hopper passes, but my brother is not. However, one day of our trip we are all supposed to start one day at Epcot and end up at Magic Kingdom. He thought he cold just use two of his days, but I didn't think he could. It wouldn't make sense (for Disney), because I could just by an 8-day ticket and go to 2 parks each of 4 days and it would be cheaper than buying a hopper. Sorry if this question has been asked 28 times. TIA!

Seasonscraps
07-29-2009, 10:47 PM
You are right - you can not use 2 park admissions on the same day. He will need a hopper ticket, a seperate one day ticket or just go to one park that day.

Polynesian Dweller
07-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Just to reinforce things, you need the park hopper if you want to go to two parks in one day. Park hopper cost just $50, regardless of the length of stay. A single day pass costs $79.88 so that really isn't a cost effective option.

Bottom line, get the hopper option.

mainemajor
07-30-2009, 04:18 PM
One park per day without the hopper. With the hopper any or all in a day.

A&M'sMommy
08-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Here's my hopper question. If I get tickets without the hopper and I go to say MK day one and it rains and we leave can we go back to MK that same day at night without the hopper?

Seasonscraps
08-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Here's my hopper question. If I get tickets without the hopper and I go to say MK day one and it rains and we leave can we go back to MK that same day at night without the hopper?

Yes, you can go back to the same resort on the same day without a hopper.