PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dining Planning

jnfr2424
07-29-2009, 10:11 PM
:tink:Thanks to some pixie dust I was able to get the new free dining plan for Thanksgiving week so now my dilemma is where should 2 adults eat on Thanksgiving Day?
My ADR are coming up soon so I need as much help as possible
Thanks Intercot Family!!!

I LoveJack
07-29-2009, 11:17 PM
If you are wanting a traditional dinner then I would go with Liberty tree tavern. They have a nice "family style" dinner with turkey and the works.

dml
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I agree! Liberty Tree would be a great place for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Pirate Granny
07-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Some restaurants have holiday meal for Thanksgiving. Check the info central for holiday meal info...you can judge by last year which restaurants had special meals...also...special extra pricing, although if on the dining plan it wouldn't matter.
:pirate:

jnfr2424
07-30-2009, 09:21 AM
thanks everyone for all the insights!
:thumbsup: Intercot rocks!

yjgirl32
07-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Another vote for Liberty Tree Tavern. A Very Thanksgiving meal. Good luck.

ransam
07-30-2009, 12:55 PM
i've never been during thanksgiving... but my friend did and he had his dinner at the animal Kingdom lodge, and he loved it. he said the atmosphere was kind of rustic, and just a nice down home feel..
liberty tavern would be cool too. never thought of that....

jonahbear2006
07-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Some restaurants have holiday meal for Thanksgiving. Check the info central for holiday meal info...you can judge by last year which restaurants had special meals...also...special extra pricing, although if on the dining plan it wouldn't matter.
:pirate:

I agree. I was reading this the other day and when normally I didnt think that Mickey's Backyard BBQ was a very elaborate menu, the holiday menu looked great!