PDA

View Full Version : DS finally has first loose tooth!

DisneyDog
07-29-2009, 02:14 PM
It seems like yesterday that I was posting about Max not having any teeth. He didn't get his first tooth until past 15 months of age. Now he is just one month shy of turning 7 and he came to me last night and said his tooth was loose! At first I thought it was just wishful thinking. He's wanted to start losing teeth for the longest time. The dentist said it would probably be another year. But, it really is loose! He is so excited! I'm not sure how long it takes for newly loose tooth to actually fall out...a few weeks?

cajunprincess
07-29-2009, 03:20 PM
my mom used to pull mine out. I never had any that fell out on their own. I had lost all of my baby teeth by the time I was 6. Not fun memories.

JenniferS.
07-29-2009, 05:55 PM
My son will be 6 in September. He has one loose tooth. The dentist said it should take a couple of months to get more loose and fall out. This was in May and he still has it.

Beach Club Babe
07-30-2009, 01:43 PM
How exciting for Max! Emily has already lost 6 teeth! It took a couple weeks for one, but the others, just a few days!

DisneyDog
07-30-2009, 02:02 PM
A bunch of mine fell out in my sleep. I would wake up and they would be gone -- swallowed, and nothing left for the tooth fairy. I hope Max has better luck than I did!