PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining?

BigBaloo
07-27-2009, 03:56 PM
We're going in November w/ kids aged 4-11.

They have all been to Sushi & Hibachi places before & like both equally.

Which would you rather go to?

Celestria
07-27-2009, 06:08 PM
teppan edo is a lot more entertaining

lighteningqueen
07-27-2009, 06:54 PM
We are wondering as well. What can you get on DDP at Teppon. Can I order the steak and shrimp? Do you get a cap on price and what dessert would you recommend, the green tea pudding?? What comes with that meal as far as veggies?

Mickey'sGirl
07-27-2009, 06:55 PM
We go to Teppan Edo for the entertainment factor. We are still able to order sushi for starters.:thumbsup:

Celestria
07-27-2009, 10:21 PM
We are wondering as well. What can you get on DDP at Teppon. Can I order the steak and shrimp? Do you get a cap on price and what dessert would you recommend, the green tea pudding?? What comes with that meal as far as veggies?

it's been awhile since i DDP this place, but i do know you get an entree, non-alchohol drink (pop, lemonade, that type), and desert. Yes you can order steak and shrimp on that plan, no cap price. i think they have green tea ice cream, not pudding... anyway, all meals (cooked in front of you) come with zucini, onions, udon noodles, mushrooms and rice. as far as apetizers, i forget if those are included.

lighteningqueen
07-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Great. I wonder if it is 1 or 2 TS crdits??? As long as it is cooked well done for me I am going to try it for a change. just not too many good eating places anymore. Seems quality is going down and prices going up.

PixieMagic
07-28-2009, 01:26 AM
It's a 1 TS and definitely no cap on the DDP...I ordered filet last time and a side of shrimp (so I could get filet instead of strip steak) and the server even forgot to charge it seperately! :secret:

As to the OP's question....go Teppan Edo b/c you can still pay and get sushi as an app or what not if you want! :thumbsup:

lighteningqueen
07-28-2009, 02:01 AM
So you can get apps there instead of dessert. NOt a sushi fan here.. Thanks so much

Mickey'sGirl
07-28-2009, 08:33 AM
So you can get apps there instead of dessert. NOt a sushi fan here.. Thanks so much
If you are on the Dining Plan, you would need to pay out of pocket for your appetizers.

PixieMagic
07-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Correct if you get an app it is OOP....I just meant that you get the best of both worlds at Teppan b/c you get the hibachi and can also order sushi or tempura apps if you wish... :thumbsup: