PDA

View Full Version : Can You Trade TS Or CS Credits For Other Things?

DisneyPrincess21
07-25-2009, 09:42 PM
I am new to the DDP and I was wondering, if you have left over TS or CS credit's on the last day of your trip, can you trade them in for anything? Or use them somewhere that isn't a "TS or CS" place?

Pirate Granny
07-25-2009, 09:49 PM
No there is no exchange and they expire at midnight on your last day...so...use them up...
:pirate:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Nope, you can't trade them in.

If you have CS credits or snack credits left over, there are many "to go" options at the resort food courts that you can use for food on the plane or the trip home.

We have often used left over snack credits to buy lollipops and cookies, etc that we use as little gifts for friend's kids.

disneyboundagain
07-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Last year we ate at Rainforest Cafe, not realizing it was not on the DDP. At the end of our vacation, we didn't have time to eat TS before our flight. We asked, and we were allowed to exchange TS for CS. It wasn't the best financial decision, but it was better than nothing.

Belster
07-26-2009, 07:36 AM
We also had 1 TS left over at the end of our trip and were able to trade it for a CS. You just have to ask when and if this happens We did it right at the Pop food court counter.

Cinderella's mom
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
It depends on the type of dining plan that you are on. If it is the basic, then no, you cannot trade. If you are on the deluxe dining plan, then yes, you can pick what you want to use it as. Hope this helps!

TheVBs
07-27-2009, 09:48 PM
We've been on the basic DDP and have been able to trade a TS for a CS as well.

DisneyPrincess21
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
We've been on the basic DDP and have been able to trade a TS for a CS as well.

Oh Okay, Thanks :thumbsup:

TheVBs
07-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh Okay, Thanks :thumbsup:

No problem! :mickey: As someone else mentioned, it's not the best financial situation, but better than nothing.

DisneyPrincess21
07-27-2009, 09:57 PM
No problem! :mickey: As someone else mentioned, it's not the best financial situation, but better than nothing.

Yeah, Of course I am going to try to get the most out of the free dining, but just in case we have to cancel a TS and have one left over I wanted to know ahead of time what we could do with it.

However that being said, I do plan on enjoying every single TS I get (7 total) :eat:

TheVBs
07-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I know exactly what you mean! :D We couldn't believe we ended up with one left over, but we were so grateful that we could at least use it for something.

It would be nice if it were more like a points system though. So, instead of trading a TS for just a CS, being able to trade it for 2 CS or a CS and 2 snacks would have been great, just to get something more comperable.

ldc12377
07-28-2009, 11:43 PM
A little known fact about the CS credits taht we learned on our last trip is that you can "create" a counter service meal using dessert items. This is how it works: You can choose 4 drinks or dessert items to make a counter service meal credit. You can get 4 drinks or 4 food items or a combination of each. So a person can get two cinn. rolls and two apple juices and use only one CS credit. The only catch we were told is that the food items have to be items that can be added to a meal as a dessert. We did this at POP food court several times. We were so gald to learn about this. Hope this helps!