PDA

View Full Version : Photopass pictures at the resort

pixiesmimi
07-25-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm at our 29 day mark before our trip. Whoo Hoo! I want to have resort pictures made at the Poly for our Photopass. Can someone give me the break down on how to do this? I know you make the reservations at 30 days (have been on a road trip and today is the first chance I've had to get to this) and think I have the phone number. Is it hard to get an appt. for a certain day or is it pretty easy to book?

deedeebee
07-25-2009, 10:04 AM
It was really easy! You just walk up and ask, present the photopass card and then they ask what kind of photo you want. They have a bunch of suggestions too. We also got ours done at WL, we like those better! They are really working the "special" photos too, With Tink, holding balloons, ect. The best thing is you can view them at the resort, upstairs at the Poly. Have fun!

pixiesmimi
07-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Did you make an appt. ahead of time? How many pictures did they take? I was told that you could get 40 or more and had to make an appt. 30 days out.

pixiesmimi
07-25-2009, 11:21 AM
I just called and set an appt. up. It is a 20 min. session with 10 min. to print the CD and photos. They will give you a discount if you bring your receipt for a prepurchased photopass CD with you. Normal price is 99.95 but it is 70.00 if you prepurchase the CD online before coming.:thumbsup: