PDA

View Full Version : where to complain

justice11
07-24-2009, 10:38 PM
hello, i am sure this has been covered here, but i missed it. how do you send a complaint to disney. i called them today, they gave me the e-mail address and it did not work. i wanted to tell them they need to make sure people know how much it costs to do liberty tree tavern, we were there in may and were charged 252 dollars for 4 adults and 3 kids, one of the twins, 4years old ate crackers we brought from our room, he is picky. no where did we see a price and never thought to ask, because we could not even guess it was going to be 40 bucks an adult. maybe someone here knows how to get hold of them. thank you.:confused:

Pirate Granny
07-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Looking at the menu the price is $28.99 for adult which includes a non-alcoholic drink...it doesn't include dessert (that must be new as I thought it always included the cobbler)...so, if you add tax and gratuity as you had a party larger than six (18% automatic)...which is $34 plus tax...would bring it up to around $36 a person...with the children...I figure around $200...so not sure what else you had...have you checked the bill? They will charge you for every person, so regardless if the picky eater ate crackers or nothing, they would still charge. With children...the Dining Plan is the best...only $8 a day (I think)...
:pirate:

justice11
07-24-2009, 11:57 PM
when we got the bill it said $34 for 4 adults and 17 for each kid. we got a salad, dinner and a dessert. i think we had to pay for our drinks too. i realize athens eating crackers that we still had to pay for him. that was not their fault. almost 34 for a tip and12 for taxes. my complaint is that we had no idea of the price. we seen the menu and it was not a choice thing, we got what they bring out for the family style, that was our only choice. the food was very good though. thanks.

gerald72
07-25-2009, 12:55 AM
A little research goes a long way.

NotaGeek
07-25-2009, 01:51 AM
You can contact Disney Guest Services (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/contact/) and someone may get back to you.

Not sure I have ever heard of this complaint before, it's a good example for other members though ... although I remember menus and pricing being located in the lobby. :confused:

For your next trip, there is a Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)located on our site to help forecast costs a bit better. :thumbsup:

justice11
07-25-2009, 02:54 PM
thank you, it looks like we will be there when you are, first week of dec. i should have done better research.:secret: