PDA

View Full Version : WDW VHS tape donated at my library

DisneyDog
07-24-2009, 02:33 PM
I work in a public library, so we get all sorts of interesting donations. Well, today, I found a VHS tape called Disney Mickey's Fun Songs: Campout at Walt Disney World.

The description on the back says: "now your kids can join Mickey and the gang in fun-filled musical adventures while learning easy-to-sing favorite kid songs! In Campout at Walt Disney World, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and The Fun Songs Kids pitch their tents and explore Discovery Island, River Country and even participate in a talent show!"

I never had the opportunity to go to either Discovery Island or River Country, so I'm looking forward to taking a look at this tape! Glad I still have a VCR:D

Balooman17
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
I still have this movie and watch it now and then

Gooftroop5
07-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Kids just watched that yesterday. It is one of their favs. DD#2 asks for it by asking for "the bare necessities movie".

DD was asking about Discovery Island. She's been watching it for years now she asks & wants to go.Had to tell her it was no more :( but she has passed it while we were on the boat to & from the campground.

ShanPooh
08-01-2009, 01:28 AM
We have that on DVD - along with the Beach Party at WDW, and Disneyland Fun. They are all great ways to get excited about an upcoming trip!!!

BTW, I work at a public library, too :thumbsup:

Kathy Jetson
08-01-2009, 01:48 AM
We have all the ones everyone listed plus one they did in animal kingdom and one thats a halloween party at disneyland. Anyone know of any I'm missing?