PDA

View Full Version : If a park has EMH in the PM, is it busy in the AM?

Gregandmel
07-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Question for those of you who do, or don't take advantage of the emh's. We haven't done so in the past, but wondered (for example) if HS has EMH in the evening, do you think that park would still be really busy in the morning until mid-afternoon? I don't know if people who plan on taking advantage of the evening EMH come first thing or not and stay all day. Anyone had any experience visiting a park at rope drop that also had the emh that night? Thanks!!! :D

jerrywilborn
07-23-2009, 06:17 PM
People tend to go to the park that has EMH, and a significant number of people you see in the parks stay on-site.

If you have a good plan, it shouldn't ruin your day.

KAJUNKING
07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
unofficial guide tells you to avoid the park with emh, a lot of people do not get park hoppers so they go to that park in the morning go to the room at some point mid day and then return to the park in the evenings

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-23-2009, 07:19 PM
We've found that the park with EMH is busier all day. It isn't usually crazy-busy in the morning, but crowds grow throughout the afternoon.

CaptSmee
07-23-2009, 09:00 PM
our experience is that the morning & day of the PM park are usually very quiet until around parade time, or dinner time where it picks up noticeably.

DisneyorBust
07-24-2009, 08:00 AM
Great question gregandmel!
Intercot is THE place for great information.:thumbsup:

wifey5794
07-24-2009, 09:32 AM
I find the parks busier so we tend to go elsewhere and then come back to that park for EMH. 2 days - can't wait!

#1donaldfan
07-24-2009, 10:42 AM
....honestly, I don't think it matters anymore, as the parks seem to be getting busier n busier outta the norm....

...but, EMH parks are very busy ALL day...I wish we could go back to the pay for the EMH, it was way more fun and WAY less crowded...EMH now a days is VERY BUSY, and not really worth the effort... !!!:mickey:

DisneyFanaticDargon
07-24-2009, 11:47 AM
From a Cast Member's perspective, we NEVER had a line of any significance at Big Thunder Mountain on any evening EMH that I worked, and I worked quite a few. Maybe it's just during the summer where evening EMH is really crowded?