PDA

View Full Version : celebrations magazine

Kathy Jetson
07-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I've seen a few people writing about celebrations magazine can anyone tell me about this? Is it good/worth the price? can you buy it in a bookstore or only by mail? Thankyou for any info:)

Kathy Jetson
07-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Anybody?:blush:

sgdisney
07-24-2009, 10:42 PM
I subscribe to this magazine and highly recommend it. It is full of intersting articles and picture about WDW and I have read every issue cover to cover almost immediately after getting it. I don't think it is available in bookstores.

EPCOT84
07-25-2009, 01:03 AM
Hey this sounds great. I just Googled it and found the website. Because of Icot TOS I can't link it but had no trouble finding it. It is a brand new magazine. The site says the 5th issue will come out in August, published every two months. Single issues are $5.99+$3.00 S&H, back issues available and the new subscriber price is $29.99 for the 1st 6 issues (which must mean a one year subscription).

The cover pictures and back issue descriptions are available online.
The disclaimer says it is not affiliated, authorized or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company.

Looks like Intercotees are on to something. We have found another new way to quench that Disney fix ! :cloud9:

Kathy Jetson
07-25-2009, 01:52 AM
Thankyou for the info! I think I'm going to get this.:)