PDA

View Full Version : Do you make ADR's during the F&W Fest?

mudpuppysmom
07-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I just started to wonder tonight how many people make ADR's for places in WS during the F&W Fest -- or do you eat your way around the world via the kiosks?????

I looked at the lineup (on the WDW site) and I think I'll need several days to just make my way thru the kiosks!!! We are not making any ADR's this trip for the WS places -- sorry Biergarten and Teppan Edo!

TheRustyScupper
07-23-2009, 07:06 AM
1) Nope.
2) We try to do one fast food (counter service) during the day.
3) Then we "graze" the booths for other sustenance.

T-Belle
07-23-2009, 08:22 AM
No adr's for us either. As mentioned above, my sister and I will graze around the world.

NJGIRL
07-23-2009, 11:12 AM
You can do either one but we always make dinner reservations while we are in EPCOT. Our favorite restaurants are there. For lunch we either eat from the karts or go to the Sunshine Food Court.

To tell you the truth I'm not too into eating from the karts for a couple of reasons. First off sometimes the lines are very long (especailly at dinner time). If you only want one thing from this kart, another thing from that kart and so on you are spending alot of time in lines. Also when I eat I like to relax and enjoy myself so trying to find a place to sit down (which can be tricky sometimes) or eating while standing up or walking is not for me.

brian2000boston
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
we did! we booked adr's atTeppan Edo and LE Cellier during the F&W Festival.

Aggie97
07-23-2009, 11:44 AM
We did not make ADRs at Epcot. We ate at the F&W Fest booths during the day (when they were less crowded) and had late CS dinners. :mickey:

dmallan
07-23-2009, 12:55 PM
We're going to be in Epcot twice during the F&WF. The first day, we did not make ADRs. We're going to snack in the afternoon and may do a counter service later on in the evening. The second day, we made an ADR at Le Cellier for 7:00. I figured we'd snack at a few places for lunch and then have our dinner at Le Cellier. It will be our first time for both F&WF and Le Cellier!