PDA

View Full Version : Lost my reservation? What?

Lizzy
07-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Ok so I am a little obcessive about verifying all my ADRs and such (usually 2-3 times) but I am so glad I did this time!

I made an ADR for Biergarten for my birthday for a party of four. Have my confirmation number and everything. I had a little problem with the hotel not correcting my last name (they had my former married last name in the system) so I thought I should make sure that my dining ressies were right.

Well, Biergarten was nowhere to be found. They couldn't locate it under the conf #, either name or time! I was so upset because I had to change my time. I had it at the exact time I wanted and everything.

I was so upset. But still glad that there was that one last lunch ressie left to get! Anyone else had their ADR lost? :confused:

moe513
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
I have never had a problem but I also confirm things several times. I worry about losing my le Celier ressie cause those are hard to get.

Gooftroop5
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Didn't have any lost but while checking something after our arrival they had a hard time finding all the ressies. They ended up mixed in with someone elses in the computer system. They had my name & phone number on it but for some reason they printed off with someone else's dinner ressies. It took them several minutes to even find them though.

Enjoy your birthday! :party:

wdwvacationeer
07-22-2009, 02:54 PM
I always confirm mine just in case- now I'm really glad I do!

Marceline
07-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Sorry to hear about the mix up, but on the bright side your still going to the Beirgarten, at Epcot, on your birthday!!!:party:

I double checked my ADRs online and all were there except one dinner at BOMA. I called up Disney Dining and we figured out that two numbers in the confirmation were transposed and now everything is peachy keen.

I will triple check my ADR's two weeks before we leave through the phone just to be sure.

Mousemates
07-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Didn't have any lost but while checking something after our arrival they had a hard time finding all the ressies. They ended up mixed in with someone elses in the computer system.

We had the same thing happen a couple years ago...turned out there was another person staying at WDW with a name identical to mine...and my dinner reservations had somehow gotten attached to his.

nicster
07-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I had a hard time finding some of our dinner ressies on the computer system, until I realized that DH had used the cell # instead of our home # as the contact, after that it was all better:blush:

stitchcousin
07-23-2009, 12:27 PM
I double checked online, and then sent them email to myself so I could have an "official" disney print out of them. The email sends the time, confirmation number, and number of guests for each restaurant in order. I printed out a copy and will take it to WDW when we go down (just in case).

tinksmom02
07-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Last year something happened to our CP ADR. It was the right time, but the wrong date. I called to confirm, but it was too late to do anything about it once I realized the error. We ended up at 1900.