PDA

View Full Version : Timing-rides versus shows

AuntKari
07-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Do you focus on the popular rides at each park and then fit the set timed shows in around them or do you prioritize the shows that are at set times and fit rides around them? Thank you, Aunt Kari

madi47
07-22-2009, 07:40 AM
well honestly I am not one of those people who like to plan every second of my disney vacation....but I would definately make sure I ride the major attractions in the morning before I worry about shows....The shows you will get in to....however some of the attractions if you wait to long with end up with very long lines!

Imagineer1981
07-22-2009, 12:16 PM
We worry about big attractions, and getting FP for them first, and then we only prioritize big shows after that, like Nemo or Festival of the lion king because they don't have that many shows in a day, where shows like Philharmagic is continuous.

JPL
07-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Shows are a very low priority for me most of the time unless it's a new show or I am travelling with someone who really wants to see them. I will usually just pass by and if a show happens to be starting and I'm in the mood for it I will go in.