PDA

View Full Version : Starting at rop drop in Magic Kingdom

AuntKari
07-21-2009, 08:32 PM
If you were starting at rope drop at MK what would you do until it got busy at noon? We have at least 2 days so we could make both days "all family focused" or one day more "Fantasyland focused" at first and the other more "teen focused" at first. What would you do? Where would you rush to and what would you be sure to get FP for etc. Thank you, Aunt Kari

BelleKP
07-21-2009, 08:59 PM
I would definitely start with Fantasyland (and the 2nd day do the teen friendly start). Our order of attack is usually . . .
- grab fastpasses for PP
- ride Dumbo, IASW, Snow White, Carousel and see Philharmagic
- grab fastpasses for Pooh (as soon as you can)
- ride PP
- finish anything not completed above (tea cups)
- ride Pooh
(*if fastpasses are not needed for Pooh, have someone get them for Buzz instead)
During morning EMH we were able to accomplish all this before 10am . . . which left plenty of time to do everything else in the park! :thumbsup:

AuntKari
07-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Thank you Sarah-what about seeing Fairies and Ariel??? Where should these fit in? Thank you! Aunt Kari

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Toontown and Ariel's grotto usually opens at 10am, so once you've blitzed Fantasyland you can line up for them.

As for which first...bit of a toss up. I think I'd go to Ariel first (since her line is outside in the heat), and then right over to the Tinkerbell and Friends, where at least you're inside in the cool.

BelleKP
07-22-2009, 08:40 AM
Toontown and Ariel's grotto usually opens at 10am, so once you've blitzed Fantasyland you can line up for them.

As for which first...bit of a toss up. I think I'd go to Ariel first (since her line is outside in the heat), and then right over to the Tinkerbell and Friends, where at least you're inside in the cool.

:ditto: The Grotto's line up can get long fast, so do that first . . . then head over to see the Fairies. :thumbsup: