PDA

View Full Version : Digital Copy of DVDs

DizneyFreak2002
07-21-2009, 07:13 PM
A lot of DVDs coming out now are coming out with a digital copy of the movie... I have a few Disney ones (Wall*E, Bolt, Prince Caspian) and The Watchmen... However, I'd like to start getting digital copies of other movies I own... Does anyone know if the companies producing these movie are giving digital downloads on DVD only or are they offering digital downloads on their sites??? I ask because I assume the digital download is NOT part of the price of the DVDs being released, since the prices are normal for a 2 disk DVD set (actually getting a 3 DVD set)... Other than buying them at full price (which wouldn't make sense), is there another way to get the digital copies of other movies that haven't had a digital DVD release yet???

JPL
07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
There are several programs that allow you to covert your DVDs to an iPod compatible format.
Just use google they are relatively inexpensive.

DizneyRox
07-21-2009, 07:59 PM
There are several programs that allow you to covert your DVDs to an iPod compatible format.
Just use google they are relatively inexpensive.
Many are free... I would not spend a dime more than the cost of the DVD to play it anywhere I need to...