PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's 15th Bday IN PARK suggestions

NASCARVW
07-21-2009, 03:40 PM
We're taking our daughter to that parks this Friday...(we're passholders so it could be 1 park, or all 4...it's totally her day so she gets to choose everything, etc.)
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good ideas to keep making the day a special one.

Thanks in advance!
:)

KAJUNKING
07-21-2009, 03:45 PM
a nice sit down dinner would be nice, mabey at coral reef(i love that place)

DisneyWhirled
07-21-2009, 10:10 PM
A birthday at WDW...how lucky!!!

Be sure to get a "It's my birthday button". Of course, bring her certified birth cert so she can get her gift card.

If you go to Epcot, get her a passport and each country representative write happy 15th birthday in their native language.

Get pics of DD with her favorite characters, then maybe buy a nice frame to put the best pic in.

A nice sit down dinner and special b-day cake would be cool, too!

Is it coming up before Aug 31st? How about the dessert buffet at MK for Wishes? A little pricey, but would be awesome!

Sorry, I don't have a lot of ideas for teens but I hope this helps!

Pirate Granny
07-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Well...she's 15 and she may enjoy a bit of a wild and crazy day...on a different board there was a challenge...can you do all 4 parks in one day...you must ride the 'e' coupon rides in AK, HS (a show counts for one ride), and EPCOT...then ride all three mountains in MK...and have a counter service meal...We managed to do this (I'm still tired when I think about it) and it was the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, so the crowds were fairly heavy...but, smile, my DD, who really wanted to do this and I had a good time and it was fun trying to figure out which parks and which rides (outside of MK) that we could accomplish the challenge... just a thought
:pirate:

q105birdman
07-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Space Mountain won't be open, so all three Mountains at MK would be impossible...:(

NASCARVW
07-23-2009, 09:47 AM
A birthday at WDW...how lucky!!!

Is it coming up before Aug 31st? How about the dessert buffet at MK for Wishes? A little pricey, but would be awesome!

It is actually tomorrow, WOW dessert buffet at MK for Wishes?
I didn't even know about that..but that sounds really good! :)
I'll have to check into that one.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

NASCARVW
07-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Well...she's 15 and she may enjoy a bit of a wild and crazy day...on a different board there was a challenge...can you do all 4 parks in one day...you must ride the 'e' coupon rides in AK, HS (a show counts for one ride), and EPCOT...then ride all three mountains in MK...and have a counter service meal...We managed to do this (I'm still tired when I think about it) and it was the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, so the crowds were fairly heavy...but, smile, my DD, who really wanted to do this and I had a good time and it was fun trying to figure out which parks and which rides (outside of MK) that we could accomplish the challenge... just a thought
:pirate:

I'll throw that idea out there for her...Hopefully she won't go for it...LOL...sounds exhausting...
It's her day, so she gets to choose everything.
Thanks for the suggestions!