PDA

View Full Version : Shutter's, Olivia's, or Maya Grill

rain
07-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I am considering dropping Mama Melrose and Fantasmic Dining and picking up another restaurant I am more interested in. Pick one of the three or tell me I should stick with MM.

nicster
07-20-2009, 11:41 AM
I really loved the Maya Grill at CSR. If you are wanting something fairly quiet with very good food & great service, go with this one.

laprana
07-20-2009, 12:02 PM
I agree, I'd go with Maya Grill. We've eaten there twice, and both times we had excellent food and great service! :thumbsup:

Madame Leona
07-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I've eaten at Olivia's and I thought it was excellent. I would recommend eating there.

shortcake311
07-20-2009, 12:30 PM
At the last minute our advance dining needed a change and we ended up at Maya Grill. The atmosphere was lovely and it was quiet. Our server was good and the food was very tasty. I would suggest going there, but I also don't have any experience with the other places.

kathiep
07-20-2009, 04:52 PM
I would definately recommend avoiding Shutter's. We had a last minute change one night while staying at CBR. While I will admit the staff was terrific, the food was really just OK. There was nothing bad about our meal but in the same light, nothing really good either.