PDA

View Full Version : ??? about MK pirate place

mommyfor4
07-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Okay, I have a question and I'm hoping you all can help. We were just in Disney the week of July 4th with my older son and a cast member mentioned something about some where in MK where boys can have their faces painted like a pirate, but I cannot think of the name. Does anyone know what the heck I am talking about?:blush:
We are heading back down Oct 3-9 with our DSs 5 & 7 and I know they would love something NOT princess:thumbsup:
Thanks for all the help

Christine
07-19-2009, 10:44 PM
It is right in the POTC gift shop. I have seen several little boys painted up and it's pretty cute.

I think your boys will love it!

Here's some info:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=153958&highlight=pirate+makeover

tjstrike
07-20-2009, 01:05 AM
If you go for the MNSSHP all of you can get your faces painted for free. They're set up all over MK.

Imagineer1981
07-20-2009, 11:34 AM
If you go for the MNSSHP all of you can get your faces painted for free. They're set up all over MK.

if you want to pay for the 4 tickets to go first...he he

StitchFan#1
07-20-2009, 11:57 AM
OH you mean pretes leauge! Its by priates and its the boys version of bibbity bobbity and they get a sheild and everything im almost positive that you can find it on intercot somewhere

KAJUNKING
07-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Ive read good things about this, they say your kids will get a lot of cast member interaction once they are in character

mommyfor4
07-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys, I just looked at the link posted and this sounds perfect. Although I think we will be bringing our own Jack Sparrow hats. We will be doing the MNSHHP that week as well, so we may get our faces painted twice :mickey:

Just hope they still have ressies available for that week.

Isn't there also a place where the boys can get their hair spiked and painted at MK too???
Thanks again,
Alisha

Christine
07-21-2009, 09:27 PM
The barber shop on main street they can get their hair spiked & painted.