PDA

View Full Version : Monster's Inc (TS2 Jessie in movie)

BigRedDad
07-19-2009, 07:05 PM
I just got done watching Monster's Inc with my DD. I just noticed when Boo finally gets back home and Sully goes into the room with her, Boo hands Sully a teddy bear and a Jessie doll (from Toy Story 2). Has anyone else noticed that?

sassy2000
07-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Yes, I've noticed. Several of Disney's films have little "guest spots" from other shows. In Hercules, when he's getting his self portrait done, he is wearing the pelt of Scar from Lion King.

cubbie
07-19-2009, 10:56 PM
I believe Boo also has a Nemo or Marlin toy. Since Finding Nemo came out after Monsters, Inc., that was a cool little addition.

Also, Belle can be seem roaming through a crowd during Hunchback of Notre Dame. Both were set in France, after all.

IamBelle
07-20-2009, 08:35 AM
In Nemo, when the fish in the bags are trying to cross the street, I believe a Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story is one of the cars passing by.

brownie
07-21-2009, 08:23 AM
One the special features portion of the Monsters, Inc. DVD, there's a featurette that points out a lot of these hidden things in Monsters.

The Pizza Planet truck sits outside the mobile home that Randall gets sent to at the end of the movie (you can only see it in the widescreen version of the film, though.)

DizneyRox
07-21-2009, 11:49 AM
I believe Pixar always does this from one movie to another. One not so often mentioned is that the Bug's Life set was reused for Toy Story 2's opening scene with Buzz.