PDA

View Full Version : Resort hopping for pictures

ASweetLov
07-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Next year I will be going to WDW with my sister(sometime in the summer, don't have a specific date yet). This trip is all about her since she has never been so I want to rub some of the magic on her. We will be staying in Pop Century. What resorts would be great for us to go visit? I know she would love that and so would I to take lots of pictures and explore. I figured going to the Grand Floridian and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. What others should we go visit?

ibrowse17
07-19-2009, 12:37 PM
The WL is also great for pics, as is the area around the marina at Fort Wilderness:thumbsup:

Marceline
07-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I agree, Wilderness Lodge is very photogenic.:pine:

I also love to visit all three of the monorail loop resorts, they each have their own distinct brand of magic.

:thumbsup::mickey:

Maleficent_vf
07-19-2009, 01:31 PM
WL as others have mentioned. I'd also add the EPCOT resort area with the Boardwalk and the Yacht and Beach Club.

nicster
07-19-2009, 02:00 PM
CBR by the main pool is cool. It looks like a fort in the Caribbean.

Wrigley
07-19-2009, 02:07 PM
I also suggest WL-it's a beautiful resort! Yacht and Beach Club is also a great one for photos!

TheMartellFamily
07-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Those on the monorail line. Explore the Poly, Contemporary, and GF. There is so much and do at each of these resorts and the fun is riding in the monorail as you do it.

steamboat willy
07-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Take bus to MK, but don't go in. Catch RESORT monorail and get off at CR and go check out the Grand Canyon Concourse. :cool:

Jump back on monorail and head to the Poly. Do the indoor tour and then end up outside for a cool drink out on the beach at the Barefoot Tiki Bar. :lei:

Back to the monrail or boat and off to the GF Resort. After your visit and picture taking go out FRONT and catch BUS to DHS, but don't go in. :princess:

Exit bus and walk past entrance and to the right of entrance,
catch one of the Friendship Boats. :sail:

Here you have the options of visiting Swan & Dolphin, Yacht & Beach Club and followed by my Favorite....The Boardwalk. :minnie:

From here you can go back to MK :balloon: by bus to get back to POP for dip in the pool :vacation:

or go visit Epcot or DHS :smickey: or Downtown Disney.

Enjoy Your Hopping ! ! !

jonahbear2006
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
i agree with beach club; great place for photos. Also port orleans french quarter. They have the most photographed aligator in the usa, lol. They have very pretty grounds for pictures. Bring a tripod for family pics and possible night shots. Saratoga Springs. It is a huge resort BUT it has some really neat fountains and the buildings are beautiful. I agree with the monorail resorts and WL; they are beautimous but also the Animal K. L. Go there closer to nightfall so you can see the savannah through the night goggles in the lobby.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-23-2009, 05:18 PM
the Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian in addition to the two you mentioned:mickey: