PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree - Lunch or Dinner?

DisneyFr33k
07-19-2009, 08:56 AM
From my post below, most people aren't raving about the dinner at Liberty Tree.

Is the lunch better?

elmjimmlm
07-19-2009, 06:20 PM
We have never had dinner but lunch was very, very good...I am not much for turkey and ham unless its near Nov. so we chose lunch that had more selection...I would have to say that it was one of our better meals in Dec.

ElenitaB
07-19-2009, 10:10 PM
We have found that lunch at LTT is very good, and there is quite a deal of variety. DS loves their cheese appetizer and I really like their crab cakes.

Another reason I enjoy lunch there better than dinner is that you really get to appreciate the theming of the different rooms much better than at night.

I LoveJack
07-19-2009, 11:04 PM
We have only had dinner there. It's a shame that they took away the characters, but the food wasn't bad either. You were totally stuffed by the time you were finished.

Sneaky Pete
07-20-2009, 01:57 AM
My impression is that the home style food is very good but many are unhappy about loss of characters.

Robbieligh
07-20-2009, 10:27 AM
I love the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. They have a wide selection for lunch. The last time I was there, I had the pot roast and it was absolutely delicious. The time before, I had their fish of the day baked in parchment paper. I have never had a bad meal here. I think you will be happy with lunch.

Seasonscraps
07-20-2009, 02:54 PM
I have only been there for lunch since family style dining in restaurants doesn't appeal to me. We really enjoyed it - there was a nice variety and the food was really good!!