PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly are WDW theme park main entrance ticket windows?

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
07-18-2009, 02:01 PM
If you got one of the pass along discounts for 10% off an annual pass, you have to purchase the pass at a "Walt Disney World them park main entrance ticket window". Where exactly is this?

Specifically, is there one at the Magic Kingdom or would you have to first go to the TTC to get the pass, then go to the MK if that was the park you wanted to visit?

For other parks, are the ticket windows right there at the park entrance?

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I've never actually purchased tickets in the parks, the tickets have always been a part of the package staying at the resorts.

seanyred
07-18-2009, 02:54 PM
As far as I can remember you can purchase tickets at either the TTC or just outside the front gate...I'm pretty sure there is a guest relations where you can purchase the annual pass. As for the other parks each has a ticket booth just in front of the turnstiles...including the EPCOT entrance by BCV. Or you might also be able to do the purchase at your resort, assuming you are on property.

hokies4life
07-18-2009, 10:39 PM
They might have changed things, but I'm pretty sure that ticket sales of any kind of MK are at TTC. That is where you have to go to activate an AP. I don't think they would allow people to buy the APs at the entrance gate, if they don't let them activate them there. Just my memory of what we had to do before.

:chipdale:

DisneyFanaticDargon
07-19-2009, 06:43 AM
They might have changed things, but I'm pretty sure that ticket sales of any kind of MK are at TTC. That is where you have to go to activate an AP. I don't think they would allow people to buy the APs at the entrance gate, if they don't let them activate them there. Just my memory of what we had to do before.

:chipdale:

No, you can buy tickets at the Main Gate of MK as well as at the TTC. If I remember correctly, the ticket windows are to the right of the turnstiles.

DizneyRox
07-19-2009, 06:52 AM
AP's need to be purchased at Guest Relations I believe, at least that's where I've always done it. They need to verify IDs and other eligible information (DVC and probably this coupon too), so GR does that.

There is a Guest Relations inside and Outside each of the 4 major theme parks and also at DTD.

As you face each park entrance they are:

MK - The extreme right, close to the stroller rental or bus terminals.
Epcot (front of park) - The extreme right, I believe near that little gift shop lose to the bus terminals and bathrooms.
Epcot (Intl Gateway) - It's one of te two ticket booths, sometimes it's on the left, sometimes on the right. This year it appears to be on the left.
MGM - It's on the left hand side near the bathrooms along the walkway towards the parking lots.
AK - It's on the left, closer to Rainforest Cafe.

All of them are right near the turnstyles, so you need to go through baggage check first.

Hotels can't do APs and I'm not sure or not if the ticket windows at the parks can do them. I guarantee that GR can, so I would recommend waiting in that line instead of any other to avoid being directed someplace else.