PDA

View Full Version : We Got A Puppy

RedSoxFan
07-18-2009, 01:21 PM
We brought home our new little addition yesterday. She is a yellow lab and we named her Bella. She is just the cutest little thing and very funny. The best part is that the kids are taking care of her (teenagers) which means no more sleeping in.

pink
07-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Congratulations. I love the name Bella, it's so pretty. When I was a teenager my parents let me have a pug but I was too forced out of bed at the crack of dawn to walk, clean up after and feed the dog. We recently got another new puppy a few months ago and now my teenage brother is doing what I used to have to do. It's amazing how much more independent and responsible he has become from taking care of the dog.

:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Congrats! We have a mini dachshund named Bella, and my SIL has a yellow lab named Bella. Have fun with your new puppy.

Dsnygirl
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Congratulations Traci! I'll bet she is adorable... enjoy your new little addition! :thumbsup:

nicster
07-19-2009, 10:30 PM
:congrats:

ASweetLov
07-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Congrats!!! I have a passion for dogs, I just love them :D

conorsmom2000
07-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Aw, Congratulations!!! I love the name Bella! (probably due to recently reading the Twilight series!! ;) ) Best of luck with her - we have a yellow lab and a black lab that we love to pieces here!!

Lizzy
07-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Congrats! I love the name Bella!

I have 4 dogs and can't imagine life without at least one all the time. I have 3 shelties- Princess, Tony and Dora, and the non sheltie Brian. We were told that Brian is a pit-cur mix, but he looks more like some sort of pointer dalmation thing. He has massive feet, droopy ears, is all white with a black spot on his eye and ear, and faded black spots all over his body. He is 4 1/2 months old now and weighs 35 pounds!

garymacd
08-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Congratulations! Everyone needs a dog who will just come to them and love them no matter what.

AmBo
08-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Congrats and best of luck with the newest addition to your family! Labs are amazing family pets. :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
08-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks for all the congrats. Bella is 10 weeks today. She had a vet visit last week and fell asleep --- until she got her shot. Then she cried. She was a hit at the vet as everyone wanted to see her. She keeps us busy. Invisible Fence is coming on Friday night for a consultation. I will be glad when that is done. It will make life easier as our backyard borders lots of woods (deer, rabbit and turkeys). So far, she hasn't seen them.

tink2006
08-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Congrats

We have two Black Labs. You will love every minute! They are amazing dogs. It can be a little overwhelming at times during this puppy stage but it will be worth it. They are great with kids and extremely sociable and energetic.

ENJOY!!!!!!

Disneymom4ever
08-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Congratulations on your puppy, I absolutely love the name Bella!! That is adorable. We have a black lab, and I tell you, I think that is the best dog we've ever had. Enjoy puppyhood, like kids, they grow up so fast! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Bella is very funny. If she hears you getting ice cubes; she comes running for a cube. She loves them. She also likes to ride the skateboard. She gets on and off she goes. I laugh hysterically every time I watch her.

plutosnana
05-20-2010, 08:59 PM
I love puppies! But my dog had six so cleaning up after six is REALLY hard! Some are headed home this week and next week. But love Bella and the way she acts funny reminds me of our dog Brownie! Sometimes we play monkey in the middle with him and then he'll forget who even has the ball! (-:

yjgirl32
05-21-2010, 10:12 AM
I LOVE labs- they are such great pets. I had a chocoalte lab named coco- wonderful dog even after her surgery (bone cancer- back leg removed). SHe was the sweetess thing. Now we have a black lab and he too is very sweet. I miss the puppy stage. Enjoy.