PDA

View Full Version : Does any Florida Resident have the Epcot after 4 pass?

JoDisney
07-18-2009, 09:12 AM
How do you like it? I know it is for a whole year, but I was wondering if you are satisfied with it? If you stay at a Disney Resort, can you still use the "after 4 pass" for the "Extra Evening Hour" times?

Darbylew
07-18-2009, 09:43 AM
We live in Florida but do not have the pass for
Epcot after 4. We have the seasonal pass.
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
NOVEMBER 2009.........:mickey::D

VWL Mom
07-18-2009, 11:50 AM
I would think as a resort guest you'd be entitled to EMH no matter what kind of ticket you entered on. When boarding rides they asked for your KTTW card and not your pass.

ILoveLegos
07-18-2009, 09:26 PM
A couple I know (w/o kids) who are my best friends & who are Florida Residents went from an annual pass to a seasonal pass to an Epcot After 4 to No passes, over the span of about 6 years. Mainly because their out of state family/friends visits frequency dropped off as more and more relatives moved to Florida too and one of them developed severe MS which made for major mobility issues. Anywho they liked the After 4 Pass when they held one. They said it was cooler at night, they could eat at Epcot regularly and Epcot was their favorite Disney Park anyway so they were "happy campers all the way around". They live within 15 minutes of Epcot's gate, so they have never stayed on property, so I can't answer the EMH part of your question.