PDA

View Full Version : Help! Cant get Cinderellas Breakfast or Lunch to save my life!!!

vester
07-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Ok - so we are not staying on property - I guess you can book early if you do. We are trying at the 90 days out. we logged on at 7am today for October 16th, NOTHING. I guess the earliest you can log on to get it is 6am.

What can I do? I am really upset. I'm very frustrated and dont know what to do! HELP!

doombuggygal
07-18-2009, 08:43 AM
You can continue to keep calling or checking online especially at the 45 day mark sometimes on site guest have to cancel because that is when the balance is due. If you cannot get a ressie you could try Akershus as a back up to dine w/ the Princesses.

megustamex
07-18-2009, 09:55 AM
My parents went to MK in May and said Cindy's was taking walk-ins. So definitely try if you can't get a reservation. I would also try and call 48 hours out since that is when people have to cancel so that it doesn't get charged to their credit card.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-18-2009, 10:07 AM
The above posts are right, you can also try for another day in your trip.

vester
07-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the replies. Well, we could get into dinner now, but we want breakfast or lunch because we want more than just cinderella for my daughter....ugh. I'm going to just keep trying, and thanks for the advice
Any more advice would be much appreciated!

Vester

r4kids
07-18-2009, 03:54 PM
1900 Park Fare is usually available for dinner it has Prince Charming, Cindy, the Fairy Godmother, and two of the mice. Good buffet much less price. Also the Princess Storybook breakfast in Epcot at Norway is great and they have 4-5 princesses.

I LoveJack
07-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Unless you just have to be in the castle, I'd go with 1900 Park Fare. It's a cheaper price, but you don't get the photo package. Also the buffet menu sounded better to my dds also.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-18-2009, 10:54 PM
If you did get dinner, I'd keep that and keep trying every day and once you get breakfast or lunch you can cancel dinner. Although we did the dinner, with my 2 nephews no less, and it was really fun. The Godmom & mice do a little show that was cute.

princessesmom
07-19-2009, 06:52 AM
The fairytale princess meal at Akershus in Epcot is really nice, also. It is easier to get into and less expensive. You get a picture with Belle at the entrance which is included in the price. There are several other princesses that come around during the meal. In February we saw Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Jasmine. If the castle is important, keep trying but have this as a backup.

JenniferS.
07-19-2009, 08:05 AM
We had this problem this past May. We just called every day or so and we ended up getting in!! You have to keep trying...sometimes ppl will cancel!! Good luck!