PDA

View Full Version : General Store on Mainstreet

Richard Lauzon
07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
I read somewhere that in the General Store on Mainstreet there is a wall-mounted telephone that you can listen to for an interesting conversation. Does anyone know if this piece of Disney Magic is still there? We are going in October and my granddaughter would be excited about the possibility:mickey:

PixieMagic
07-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Not sure if it's still there but it is here http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp in intercot! :thumbsup:

antngoof89
07-17-2009, 03:04 PM
I've never heard of that before. I'd love to be able to witness that.

I LoveJack
07-17-2009, 05:16 PM
The one at Disneyland is still on Mainstreet but I think they took it out of MK

Simba's Mom
07-18-2009, 04:02 PM
The one at Disneyland is still on Mainstreet but I think they took it out of MK

I don't know if it's there now, but I just listened to it about a year ago. I don't know the name of the store, but as you first enter Main Street, it's on the right by Tony's Town Square. The phone is off to the right in the store, right next to the door. If you go to the left when you're in the store, I know that it opens up to the area with all the candy and sweets. Hopefully, it's still there.

KAJUNKING
07-18-2009, 05:05 PM
ive seen this before but its been about 2 years since i last paid attention

07-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Enter the far right (East) entry of Le Chapeau and it will be on the right, outside wall. It is still working.

Le Chapeau is between the Confectionery and the bicycle sign on the backstage gate just north of Expo Hall on Town Square.