PDA

View Full Version : summer crowds

minnie04
07-17-2009, 09:50 AM
How are the crowds this summer. We are planning to be in Orlando for a Baseball Tournament the week of July 19th. I was thinking of taking my little one to a park. What are we looking at (crowd wise) ??? Im not stressing it since we will be back in October for Halloween, but a few people wanted to make a day at a park. We are going to try and hit a water park, but we will have to wait and see since we play every morning at 8:30 and I know the water parks get full early and the rain hits in the mid day. living here in Florida we have learned our lession NOT to hit Disney in the summer...butttttttt we are going to be right there and I hope i can resist the temptation and remember the crowds, heat, rain...

DizneyRox
07-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Crowds appear to be lighter than usual this summer. It's still hot and muggy however, that hasn't changed.

tazlikesrobots
07-17-2009, 11:02 AM
I was in the world over the July 4th weekend and the crowds were not bad at all. The wait time on popular rides was an hour at most. If you leverage the past pass, then you'll be looking around a 10 minute wait :)

minnie04
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks, sounds good i will let the other girls know ...1 hour wait ..lol.. man when we go in December the wait is less then 10 minutes, so its hard to stand there knowing that ..but thanks will see what happens:mickey:

DisneyFanaticDargon
07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
If you play your cards right with Fastpass you should be fine. Keep in mind the parks are open longer (usually) in the summer so you have more time to work with than you would in December.

Richard Lauzon
07-17-2009, 01:14 PM
We were there the last week of June and the crowds seemed to be a little smaller than I remember. Everything seemed to move as expected. Although, we move a little slower now. Enjoy your trip:blush:

minnie04
07-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks again everyone ... will see what everyone wants to do. I already have my "Golden ticket" for my birthday Saturday..so maybe i will sneak away and hit the MK...:mickey::mickey: