PDA

View Full Version : Dream Squad winners

mouseneer
07-17-2009, 04:23 AM
My family and I had the privilage to win special Mickey Ears from the Dream Squad over Thanksgiving holiday. We walked in the China pavillion and they were hiding behind the door. They look like the Year of A Million Dreams logo they ran all of 2008, and you couldn't buy them, only win them. I was saddened to see some people were selling them on E-Bay...would you sell them at any cost ?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-17-2009, 06:48 AM
We have a set of Mickey ears, and an unused dream fastpass...and we're keeping both!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-17-2009, 08:25 AM
There is no way we would sell our's. We got them at Hollywood Studios in the Walt Disney exhibit, and had them signed by Mickey. But, I guess some people will do just about anything for a buck..

Madame Leona
07-17-2009, 09:59 AM
To play Devil's advocate, they may just not want the Mickey ears. I would rather see them sold on ebay to a collector that would appreciate them or a child that would cherish them than just end up in the garbage. Also, in these tough economic times, people just may need to sell things that they wouldn't normally part with.

BMan62
07-17-2009, 10:51 AM
I've still got 5 of the 'postcard' Dream Ears from the YoaMD mail in "game."

Figured I'd hold on to them for a while, then maybe put a couple into circulation.

It's on DW and I, so we really don't 'need' 5 sets of ears!!!

Disney Doll
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
We won 3 YOMD ears last October. As a Disney geek I was thrilled, but DH thought they were ugly. I guess it just depends on the person. I'd never sell ours, but I bet DH wouldn't care if we got rid of them.

DizRunner
07-17-2009, 11:20 PM
I won a set of mouse ears from the mail-in drawing. I'm not parting with mine. I also won a pin lanyard as I was exiting the HM. Never will I part with that. It's still in the plastic. And I also won in September a WWYC pin from the on-line balloon sweepstakes game. Would never part with that either.

Each one reminds me of the thrill I had when I received them. So they're staying.