PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour

caryrae
07-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Has anyone done this tour? is it new? It sounds kinda neat and read it is only $25 per person. What do they mean by "Guests are treated to select attractions"? Do you get to the front of the line and ride certain attractions?

Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour is a 2-hour journey through Magic Kingdom theme park that tells the story of the creation and illustrious career of Mickey Mouse. Guests are treated to select attractions, and a few very special old friends may make an appearance.

All guests are welcome, however this tour is best for guests at least 10 years of age.

Learn about the legendary cross-country train ride where Walt Disney first discovered Mickey Mouse, and hear how together Walt and Mickey made both of their wildest dreams come true. From the classic cartoon "Steamboat Willie" to the advanced computer graphics seen in Mickey's PhilharMagic attraction, you'll learn everything you ever wanted to know about the world's most famous cartoon mouse.

Along the way, your tour guide will point out fascinating details about Mickey and his pal Walt—including many of the clever Hidden Mickeys surreptitiously placed all over Walt Disney World Resort.

And who knows, this is Magic Kingdom theme park, perhaps you'll run into a few of the Disney Theme Park's famous inhabitants.

Magic Kingdom theme park admission is required and is not included in the price of the tour. Please keep in mind that Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour is an outdoor tour, so be sure to check the weather report and dress appropriately.

PetefromRI
07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
This is the 1st time I've heard of this.Sounds interesting.Thanks for posting.

MushuGrl
07-19-2009, 12:36 PM
I'd like to hear more about it myself!

My "family" (which included myself and some very close friends of ours) did the Family Magic Tour and got to walk right on Small World.

CaptSmee
07-19-2009, 11:12 PM
we loved this tour! 2nd to the Keys to the Kingdom!

antngoof89
07-20-2009, 01:26 AM
awesome! that sounds so cool. I'm gonna try to convince my family to participate in this our next visit!

caryrae
07-20-2009, 08:58 AM
we loved this tour! 2nd to the Keys to the Kingdom!

Was it really only $25 per person and what select attractions where treated to?

MushuGrl
07-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Doing some research on it - I believe it's Philharmagic (WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! )

Am I right?

Greenlawler
07-23-2009, 02:57 PM
"and a few very special old friends may make an appearance."

Fascinating, does this mean you get to meet Mickey or other characters on the tour?

I have never takin a Disney tour, always been afraid it would ruin the magic. Are their any "characters" involved in "Keys to the Kingdom"